July 13, 2020: A meeting of the HR Committee of the Board of PMDFC was held in the committee room of PMDFC. The meeting was attended by the following officials:
- Mr. Parvez Iqbal (In Chair)
- Mr. Qamar uz Zaman
- Mr. Yasir Farhad, Deputy Secretary, LGF - representative of the Secretary, LG&CD Department, Government of the Punjab
- Mr. Muhammad Aamer Nazeer, MD, PMDFC
- Mr. Shahzad Khan Sherwani, GM, F&A/Company Secretary, PMDFC
- Mr. Muhammad Iftikhar Rasool, GM Engineering, PMDFC (On invitation)
Various HR-related matters were discussed in the meeting. The HR Committee has recommended various matters related to the agenda of the meeting for BOD, particularly hiring for Punjab Cities Program (PCP) staff. The HR Committee advised the management to go for revision and updation of HRM manual in the wake of current market trends through outsourcing it to some reputable firm.
The effects due to COVID-19 were also discussed in the meeting. The MD, PMDFC briefed the Committee regarding the change of seating plan and safety measures taken due to this pandemic, and briefed that the staff had been adjusted at safe distances.
The Committee was also briefed on the requirements that arose due to new projects assigned to PMDFC by LG&CD Department.