PMU FOR MONITORING THE CLEANLINESS OF 7 CITIES
The three year project will be implemented in 7 cities namely Sialkot, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala, Lahore, and Multan.
- State of cleanliness in the 7 cities will be gauged through field surveys and by the use of a score card.
- Citizen perception surveys will also be conducted by the PMU team.
- All the field work will be done through Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants. (53 MEAs)
- PITB will develop the android based application for all data collection along with a management dashboard.
- PMU will report on monthly basis to LG&CDD & SMU on the state of cleanliness in 7 cities.
- MEA SAAF PUNJAB application has been developed by PITB
- Instrument for survey has been developed
- HR of the PMU has been hired
- Procurement of goods is almost complete
- Training Manual for MEAs has been developed
Total for 1st Year (FY 2017 – 18): PKR 71.813 million
Total for 2nd Year (FY 2018 – 19): PKR 66.243 million
Total for 3rd Year (FY 2019 – 20): PKR 72.749 million